Paragliding Festival has become a major event on Ghana’s tourism calendar attracting many people from across the globe and within the country.
Odweanoma Paragliding Site Expansion
The site had a small take-off field, with no suitable washroom. There was also limited sitting area and no catering facility.
The Paragliding Field Rehabilitation project include the following facilities;
- Expansion of paragliding take-off site.
- Construction of defined entrance gate.
- Pavement block finish of event area.
- Construction of VIP eating pavilion.
- Construction of canteen and restaurant.
The site is able to host more Pilots for simultaneous take-off and provide a receptive environment for the public to enjoy the sport. The upgraded site is a multi-purpose on which can serve the public all year round.